Longrich Bamboo Charcoal Soap
Longrich bamboo charcoal soap is the best to improve your skin. Your skin can be your best ally or your worst enemy, depending on how well you take care of it. If you treat it well, it will look healthy and hydrated. However, if you leave it unprotected from harsh chemicals and cold weather, it will age prematurely and develop unhealthy spots. That’s why we recommend Longrich Charcoal Soap to keep your skin looking young, rejuvenated, and restored in its appearance for as long as possible!
The 10 things to know about using Longrich bamboo charcoal soap:
1. Charcoal soap has natural cleansing properties that help exfoliate and moisturize skin.
2. Most charcoal soaps have no scent; they simply cleanse and neutralize odors on your skin.
3. Charcoal itself has antibacterial properties to its advantage.
4. The main benefit of using charcoal soap for skincare is its ability to remove dirt and oil from pores without drying out skin.
5. The best way to use charcoal soap is as part of an everyday skincare routine, not as a replacement for moisturizers, which are still necessary for healthy skin maintenance.
6. Using too much charcoal soap can actually dry out your skin, making it more susceptible to damage over time.
7. If you’re going to try charcoal soap, stick with brands that specifically label their product as 100% Pure Charcoal Soap like the Longrich Brand. Otherwise, you may be wasting money on inferior products that won’t deliver any real results.
8. Some people find that while they don’t see immediate results when first starting to use charcoal soap, continued use leads to clearer skin after a few weeks.
9. Charcoal soaps work best when used regularly (at least once per day) over long periods of time (several months).
10. Some charcoal soaps do not lather well, so some people prefer to mix them with other soaps or shower gels. Longrich Bamboo Carbon soap is not like that, it lathers well and makes your body squeaky clean. It also contains activated carbon, which is considered more expensive than bars of soap. However, Longrich soap is affordable for everyone.
Use Longrich charcoal soap if you have an oily face:
Although charcoal soap is ideal for oily skin, it can be used on dry and combination skin as well. If you have dry or sensitive skin, use a little bit of warm water when cleansing to help soothe your skin. Bamboo Charcoal soap has antibacterial. antifungal and anti-microbial properties that help in the reduction of acne. It is best to avoid using it on a regular basis if you are prone to acne breakouts; otherwise, you might irritate your pores and cause blemishes. Longrich Bamboo Charcoal Soap is well researched and formulated such that it can be used daily without the same irritation or breakouts that may be experienced in other charcoal soaps.
The best results are over 4 weeks of use:
Results will vary but you should notice improvements in your skin after 4 weeks of use. Longrich Bamboo Charcoal Soap is very effective and will clear acne-pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and other blemishes from your skin. If you have concerns of body odor, this bamboo carbon soap is for you (you may also want to use the Longrich deodorant to boost your confidence).
Using Longrich Bamboo Charcoal soap on healthy skin will bring the glow and shine out of your skin making it vibrant and full of life. The anti-aging properties in the soap will make you look younger and healthier.
Use bamboo soap at night before going to bed:
You should use Longrich bamboo charcoal soap at night because it is designed to draw impurities out of your skin while you sleep. This means it is best to use it also at bedtime so that those impurities can be drawn out and away from your body.
Washing with Longrich charcoal soap:
The charcoal in soap is believed to absorb toxins, allergens, and impurities from your skin. It’s a good idea to always wash your face with cold water, as hot water opens pores and can clog them. The Longrich activated bamboo charcoal helps draw out impurities, leaving your skin fresh and healthy. Use twice daily for best results. If you have breakouts, spots or other problems with your skin, try applying it directly on problem areas instead of washing it every day.